Have you ever wondered how zesty lemons can be an amazing help for home cleaning and laundry? They are powerful sanitizers and antibacterial cleaning agents. Lemon has superlative health benefits and it can also help in your daily house clean-up.
Here are the tips for using lemons for house and laundry cleaning:
- Containers get stained when you touch them frequently. Fret not! Simply smear the lemon juice on such dirty areas and let them dry in the sun. Later, wash it off with clean water and you’ll get the old sparkling texture of your containers.
- Kitchen appliances like microwave need regular cleaning. Use of splatters and spills can make it yucky. Put a lemon in a microwave-safe bowl filled with water and heat it on high temperature for 2-3 minutes. After heating, leave it for 1-2 minutes with its door closed to let the steam settle around it. Afterward, use a wet cloth or sponge to clean up the layer accumulated in it.
- Combination of lemon and cream of tartar is an effective grout cleaner for the tiles, especially in the kitchen. Brush these tiles with a gel made of both these ingredients and get back the shiny floors and walls.
- Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and can be effectively used for cleaning stains on the clothes. Apply lemon juice on stained parts of cloth before washing and see the miracle. It cleans off dirt and stain within a few minutes.
- Sometimes, white clothes are stained due to excessive sweating, particularly in the underarms area. These stains are light pale in color. You can use lemon juice along with vinegar to get rid of such stubborn discolorations.
Use these quick fix solutions offered by the zingy lemons that life gives you time and again or you can simply call our cleaning experts to clean your house effortlessly.